Friday 24 January 2014

Flowerfull Heart #5– Perfectly Penned Birthday Card

2014_01, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Flowerfull Heart, Jan 2014 class   (1)2014_01, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, Flowerfull Heart, Jan 2014 class   (2)

And this will be the last of this mini series on the must-have Flowerfull Heart stamp…. this is the one we have done in classes this week.. though I have to say the photo does not do it justice..it is a REALLY simple card that packs a real WOW in the flesh!!

The heart is stamped in Pool Party onto Whisper White… the Perfectly Penned greeting in Staz On black…. and you are almost there.  Just a bit of embellishing to go….

Very subtle…but…I coloured some of my Silver Shimmer paper with Coastal Cabana ink using a dauber… then punched 2 Coastal Cabana and 1 silver Itty Bitty Blossoms. Gave them a squidge using the embossing tool and thick mat and then finally added a Pool Party Candy dot and 2 pearls. Matted and layered using Pool Party and Basic Black… job done.. in less than 5 minutes….

Oh  - and unusually for me – I have used the Naturals White card stock for the 14.9cm square card base…. worked really well!!  And the mat sizes…. Whisper White 8 cm; Basic Black 8.5cm; Pool Party 9.5cm.

So remember…. this stamp will only be available for me to order until Monday 27th Jan…. please just contact me by this Sunday if it is must have for you too…

PLEASE NOTE – I will be back with another post very soon – we have a Jems team blog hop starting at 10 am on Sunday –  pop by to help us celebrate 2014 SALE A BRATION …. and then hop on!!!

No comments: