Thursday 23 January 2014

Mr & Mrs... Flowerful Heart #1



2014_01_Flowerfull Heart Series by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa 021Quick post as I have been playing with something new and I think I have just found my favourite stamp ever!!!!.... and I am not even into hearts!!! I think this is a MUST HAVE stamp folks... I ummed and aahed about buying this gorgeous Heart stamp in the Valentine Promotion running until just next Monday 27 Jan... And I am so glad I did...it is so STUNNING.....


So this is the first in a series of at least 5 or so posts using the Flowerfull Heart stamp..... They will come fast and furious over the next 24 hours... No time to waste!
2014_01_Flowerfull Heart Series by Amanda Bates @ The Craft Spa 026

Pair it with some dramatic wording... and it forms a double-CAS Project....Clean & Simple, Classy & Stylish.... In less than a minute! I just love it when that happens......

But remember.. only available to purchase for another 5 days..... Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like one.... order going in on Monday as 5 of you have already agreed with me!!! A must have...

Oh and sorry for lack of projects being posted for months... I have been SO busy creating & doing!! Lots to share... Just needing to find extra time each day to get on here....  But I have a cunning plan..... Which involves this as a test post.... Fingers crossed....

No comments: