Monday 3 February 2014

Congratulations Mr & Mr

Mr & Mr,Engagement,Mr & Mrs,Undefined,Amanda Bates,The Craft Spa Multi Tache (4)

A friend came to me with a request for a card she was finding impossible to find… my carved Undefined stamp was still out, my Mr & Mrs stamp was still out – and my colours for this weeks’ Wades Weekly Warm Up Challenge were out ( Pool Party; Basic Black; Sahara Sand & Crisp Canteloupe)

So  - in a ‘stache – her card difficulty was sorted!!! Hope the recipients are as happy with the card as she is!!! Looking forward to making their wedding card.

SU! Supplies Used

Stamps - Mr & Mrs; Sweet Essentials; Love & Laughter; my Undefined carved “Geek” stamp

Card & Inks - Pool Party; Basic Black; Sahara Sand

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fabulous idea Amanda! A perfect male card! Vicky x