Tuesday 11 March 2014

Revisit of 40th Birthday Tag Topper Punch Concertina Card

Tag Topper_Blues_Closed 007

Had to share my last minute change to a card I shared earlier in the week.

Just as it was going into its box envelope for postage – a little tweak just came to pass…. a quick cut and addition of a different paper from the Sale A Bration Sweet Sorbet pack… and it was done…. much happier with the reduction of colours and the final result…!

This is how it was before….. see more details of this card here…..

Scallop Tag Concertina Card, Petite Petals, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_03 (8)

 

Scallop Tag Concertina Card, Petite Petals, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014_03 (6)

And a laugh (or two) for you…. I almost posted these cards without saying who they were from!!! ( which has been done a few  times before !!!) 

Now the recipients of Mia Ruby’s card will know exactly who it is from… but I am not sure that Alison (who is 40) will know! Though she would probably guess….

AND I just couldn’t write on the front of these cards!!! ….. so I had to add another panel to the back with my handwritten scrawl all over it!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Like the change Amanda. I've sent my cards without writing on them :-) Anne x