Wednesday 23 July 2014

Something For Baby Diorama Card

Something For Baby, Lullaby, Diorama Card By Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014-07 (6)

Gosh it seems like a long time since I posted …. 

This was the favourite card in my July classes…. a simple but very effective Diorama card… just making great use of the Something For Baby stamp set with matching Framelits – and the Lullaby papers too – along with a bit of the new Thick Bakers Twine for the washing line…

Though I have to laugh at my photos… the sun was so bright 2 days ago that I couldn’t really see what I was photographing!! Check out those shadows. You don’t see those often in the UK! Maybe I should go back to photographing inside… these photos may shortly be updated!

Something For Baby, Lullaby, Diorama Card By Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa, 2014-07 (12)

No comments: