Tuesday 16 December 2014

Oh! Bring us some Figgy Pudding

Many Merry Stars, Amanda Bates, The Craft Spa 020

Oh I so have that song in my head!!!

So here is my little Curvy Keepsakes christmas pudding. Almost good enough to eat….

And some tips to make for yourself….

Gorgeous Grunge “splats” make the raisins etc

The icing is made from the 2 3/8” scallop circle punch. 4 of them… The 2 on the handle sides were stuck on and then trimmed to shape. The other 2 were die cut over the pointy & slit side of the Curvy keepsakes die and then stuck on. ( Though I have just realised that I could maybe have die cut the scallops with the handle sides too – would have been even better….)

The greeting on the little tag is one of my favourite greetings this year – from the Project Life Holiday Cheer set… oh did I tell you …. that is carrying over!! (along with the PL Seasonal Snapshot range)

Wondering where the holly is from – that is from my favourite stamp set in the Autumn Winter Supplement – 12 Days of Christmas…

1 comment:

Anne said...

Love it! Especially the 'splats' :-) x