Saturday 14 February 2015

Stacked with Love Chocolate Rose for Happy Valentines Day

Groovy Love, made by Amanda Bates at The Craft Spa 030

Happy Valentines Day!

Just popping on to share a simple make for the 2 boys in my life! Though watching them try to get into the chocolate rose was a hoot!! Rather well sealed at the top…. which I knew – because I had planned to change the leaves in the tube…and I gave up trying to get in…..

Couple of chocolate roses I picked up from my favourite bargains store! Wrap Stacked with Love paper around them. Made a bow using the Bow Builder Punch. 5 minutes later & there you have it!

And a couple of Tiny Treat boxes – one of which I shared earlier – crammed full of yummy wrapped chocolate hearts & caramel hearts. Two happy boys today…. 

But it was a shame there wasn’t enough room for all the chocolate when I packed them….yum!!