Tuesday 21 July 2015

Swing Easel Card - Timeless Elegance & Watercolor Wings

Whilst pinning away on my favourite inspiration site (yes - Pinterest ) the other day... I came across an interesting looking fold... followed the link (to the Trimcraft site & their Card of the Month for July)... and had a go! Rather like the end result!
There is a template on that link but I quickly converted to a cut & score card... but more on that another day... I feel a tweak or two coming on to what I did over the next couple of weeks... but ...in the meantime... I had to share the original version....

A4 card Tutorial here...
12x12 card Tutorial here...

But before I forget...here are this week's WeeklyDeals... Live till next Tuesday. Click on the picture for more details...

So back to the card... It is a bit of 3 in 1 card.... here it is closed....
Opening up... 
Fully open and standing on its easel...
Gosh I am late posting today..... but I just had to finish and share with you.... hence lots of shadow in the pictures!!

Loving lots of things I have used here... adore the Timeless Elegance papers and I am still loving all those butterflies!

And the Expressions Natural Elements used for the world "celebrate" are fabulous - so quick & easy to use - and a Tuesday Tip for you before I go - just colour them with your daubers, sponge or Aquapainter - or even an ink pad direct like I did! ( too lazy to go upstairs for my Early Espresso dauber...) Though I did have to rub off lots of ink on scrap paper for quite a while before putting it on my card....


1 comment:

Karen Watts said...

Fancy fold on a Tuesday,....... love this one too. k x