Sunday 9 August 2015

Bright and Beautiful Corner Garden

OK... so I was set a challenge... to go bright with those beautiful flowers in the Corner Garden image..

And so here is the result... still with the gold embossing...but direct marker colouring of the flowers ... so really bright! Adult colouring at its best...as you can do it over and over again.... #arttherapy
Actually reminds me of some painted china that used to be around...

And I love the Watercolor Wings butterflies with their gold tips and bodies... they really pop!
And a product highlight for you... the Adhesive Remover aka the Mistake Rubber Outer!

I am sure that you will all have the sense to have this little must have item.. I definitely wouldn't be without it...and I do use it a lot...

I do find that I wreck lots of my makes  - right at the last minute - with a careless straying of a glue covered finger.... and that is SO annoying....

So here is the Before (see left above the foil mat - above the stalk of the red flowers) Lovely big glue splat!!
And here is the After - glue be gone - MAGIC - phew!
Rather glad I was set this challenge... I actually love the final result! Just goes to show that you can't go wrong with this Corner Garden stamp set

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stunning make ,this has the wow factor Amanda
Susan xx