Sunday 2 August 2015

Pretty Petals Faceted Gift Box


Been meaning to try one of these for ages.... and I was not disappointed. 

Great self closing box with faceted sides... great for treats!

Seen quite a few of these over the past few months...and I hope I have managed to track back to the originator... 

So here is the tutorial by Keren Howell that I used... I just used the Pretty Petals paper Stack and changed from using the retired Labels Framelits to using the Deco Labels which are still current in the catalogue. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent Keren...such a great box....

A quick dress up with a gold embossed banner and image from Birthday Bash and a piece of Calypso Coral Seam Binding ribbon...simples!

4 comments:

Jane Willis said...

I love it! Wouldn't it make a lovely gift, filled with sugared almonds that matched the colours of the paper!

Amanda said...

What a lovely idea Jane... Thanks...

Moya said...

Gorgeous!!!

Amanda said...

Thanks Moyà... Thought you might like this one!