Monday 14 September 2015

Happy Spring Scenes....



Now I have been hearing a few grumbles..... and I don't like to hear those...so...
Here is a simple card in a series to show that the Happy Scenes stamp set isn't just for Christmas, Winter and Autumn makes...
I have made cards for all seasons.... and today is the turn of  celebrating Spring....
With a  lovely Springtime Cherry Blossom tree...
Care of the flat side of the snowflakes/blobs stamp inked up in Pink Pirouette ink & stamped
Then turn the stamp over , ink up the snowflakes/blobs in Rose Red & stamp over... maybe fill a few blobs in with your marker pen if you wish....
Hey...can we call this Sheltering Tree in miniature.. perfect size for my windows!! 


2 comments:

Anne said...

It's lovely as always Amanda? Grumbles. Who's grumbling? :-) x

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge miniature fan and this card is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing and pay no attention to the "grumblers'...Create what makes your heart sing! ~ Donna =)