Tuesday 29 September 2015

Wonderland Trio

  Here is a little trio we made at our last Jems monthly training... Still loving these Julie....
It was my first inking of the trees...and I am not looking back! Love the second stampin ( without re-inking to add light & shade!) Few other versions already on display here at The Craft Spa...
In fact we have just spent the night going backwards and forwards deciding on what set to use for my Beginners Christmas Classes Trio... and this is the one we settled on... yippee!! Lots of makes coming up then....
Love the trees.... adore the snowflakes (best small ones I have!)... Love the wording... but the antlers!!? They are definitely marmite... I have 2 ladies for whom they are the best image in the whole Autumn Winter Catalogue. No pressure on me to use them then!!

Couple of things to point out on the fancier version of the card.... 
Firstly my adored wooden Snowflake Elements... I am completely obsessed with those! 

Secondly my glittery snow... I don't know if it was more by luck than magic... but... at Training I applied a light covering of Fine Tip Precision glue  - and then Dazzling Diamonds - which you can see off to the left. Subtle...
But then I decided it needed more... so a few days later ( when the ink was 100% dry) I applied slightly more Fine Tip glue in blobs... then Dazzling Diamonds... and the colour was totally different - much more white - much more snow like - which you see centre and left....

Oh and Thirdly... the Banner... and thank you friend and team-mate Karen Watts for this tip.... if you cut a strip 2.5cm wide ( very nearly 1"...) then the Curvy Corner Trio Punch works a treat to form the shape to the LHS... put strip in along one side and then the other - and it is like magic! Love that....



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Lea Denton, The Crafty Spark said...

These are fab Amanda, love the colours and style :)