Wednesday 18 November 2015

Silent Night & Baby Wipe Swoosh

Staying on Baby Wipe Swoosh theme... Just to prove that every sky is different!

But before I start - don't forget to check out this week's new Weekly Deals (25% off)... I will be ordering next on Friday night 20 November...  

So just in case you missed the rest of this week's excitement... here are the details for the Stamps on Sale with 20% off (until this Friday 20 November) ... and here is the Autumn Winter Catalogue Retiring List... 

So I swooshed my white panel lightly with the baby wipe and Night of Navy ink... 

I used the cut-out houses from another make as a stencil on this one... Daubing Night of Navy ink through the cut-out parts - apart from the smoke on the left hand side house - marker was required for that one! Too fine...
And then I started to stamp the Silent Night wording from the co-ordinating Jingle All the Way stamp set... and thought...what a shame I don't have any All is Calm, All is Bright... and then I remembered that I do! So out came the Wonderland stamp set... job done!
Another quick & simple card for mass production - care of my favourite Sleigh Ride edgelits... 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: