Wednesday 27 January 2016

Project Life - Sale A Bration Memories in the Making speciality card collection

I was asked what the cards look like in the Memories in the Making Project Life speciality card collection that is free (with  every £45 ordered ) in the Sale A Bration promotion...

There is one thing I will first point out... that I didn't see at all at first glance... the gold foiling you see on the acetate cards when you open the pack... is not just gold... but it is silver on the other side...

How cool is that!!  Unless of course you open the pack the other way round... then you will just see silver... and yes... the gold is then on the flip side!!

Now if you are local to me in the Yorkshire area you are always welcome to come and have a look at them in the flesh....

But I happened upon this video by Stampin Up! which shows you nicely if you are not! Click on the picture to go straight to the video...

So enjoy...it only takes a few minutes... And you get to see all the cards, some layout ideas and a useful technique - or two - too

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
/>

No comments: