Monday 11 January 2016

World Traveler embossing folder... a new love!

Quick share of something I have been playing with... this is the first of a series as I tried out a few ideas at the same time!!

Though I am not planning on sharing the full series this week... lots of other things to share first!!
But before I start with the creative details...

If you are local enough - don't forget my Spring Summer Catalogue Launch Party & Pre-Loved BOGHF Sale this week... Wednesday 13th, Friday 15th & Saturday 16th... more details here on my Classes and Events Page. Just contact me to book a place...

The embossing folder was inked up using a dauber and Pool Party ink on the raised sea sections... and where I was a bit heavy handed - I removed some ink from the debossed land sections with a cotton bud (tip)... A bit of a labour of love but not too bad! Then I embossed my piece of card....
I have also used the fabulous Sale A Bration Sky is the Limit (yours for free with a £45 order!)... I REALLY love this one... finding it VERY VERY useful.... even more so than at first sight...

I also used the Bloomin' Love stamp set for the banner... just seemed like the right wording.... A bit of Linen Thread holds the banner in place...
And last  - but definitely not least - and hard to see on the photos - the clear Wink of Stella pen...for the plane, the heart...and the UK (for anyone that doesn't know where I live!) It just gives that last pop required!
Now no chance of me not buying Going Global next then.... just need to be able to get an order in quickly!! Itching to play...

And yes...a new Box Frame Card version... you will be seeing this again soon....
And finally I leave you with a VERY funny fact.... can you guess at my most viewed blog post in the last week...

Yes... it had to be... it was Something Strange for Saturday! The post about nothing...that really only showed how frustrated I was at that moment of time!! Well a few hours actually.... Sorry again for that one!

And it even came up as a link from a search on Google!! LOL!!!

Not sure what that says about my other blogging efforts though... I will try to not be disheartened!!! Said with a true note of British sarcasm.... ( just in case you were wondering...!)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually LOVE this card and I have all the makings for it too, thanks for sharing, you are one of my favourite blogs for brilliant idea's, so yes you're doing great! :) xxx

Amanda said...

Thank you so much Susan...so honoured to be one of your fave blogs for ideas! Enjoy the make... Tutorial for Box Frame will be posted when I have had the chance to fine tune!

Kate M said...

Another great project - love it! x

Kim Hadad said...

Love this and the two just go to hand perfectly! I'm really going to have to add the Wink of Stella to my next order. I really enjoy your blog & projects.

Kylie Bertucci said...

This is an AWESOME project Amanda! Love love love.

Amanda said...

Thank you Kate! See you soon....

Amanda said...

Thanks Kim... Hope you have your Wink of Stella by now.... It is truly a must- have ....

Amanda said...

Thank you Kylie...glad you like it!