Thursday 3 March 2016

The Front Door Centre Step Easel Card

This was my favourite card from my Happy Home/Hearth & Home classes last week... and one which will be made again... probably very soon... as I have another idea ...
As you will see from this card shared earlier I had opened up the Circle of Spring stamp set - and then this card idea came to me in a flash... and it had to be done...with only seconds to spare before my class arrived!
So glad I did! Love it!
And before I get asked about how it fits in an envelope again.... this one has a tweak from my original Centre Step Easel Card and so it now fits in a 6" square envelope...
The tutorial for making the door is here.... 

And the card tutorial is here... 

2 comments:

Kristine said...

So nice :) Love the door, love that wreath, looks great as a center step!

Amanda said...

Thank you Kris... I think the combination of those 3 things works well too! Can't wait to try out my other idea for this card sometime soon!