Wednesday 1 June 2016

And the new 2016-17 Catalogue is now live!

I will try to be brief... as I know you just want to go and look... but I have to say that I think that overall this is the best catalogue offering ever!  Just click on this picture of the front cover to go straight to the catalogue on line...
Want a hard copy all to yourself? Just contact me and I will sort you out...
And if a new catalogue is not enough... check out the Sign Up deal for June... basically 2 extra free stamps for you... WOW!! That could be £222 product for your £99 investment... and I would love to have you join us...
And remember June is a great time to purchase all these new things... as Stampin' Up! are giving us more for our money... 10% more in goodies... more details here... and I am quite happy to pass on this benefit with your order(s) in June... without the need for a £250 order!!! Just contact me here...
Want to see what's new... and live in or around Yorkshire... then just contact me today and we will organise a date at The Craft Spa... located half way between York, Harrogate, Wetherby, Thirsk... just minutes off the A1(M)...

Right back to making lovely things... lots of new products and projects to share over the next week or so....

No comments: