Sunday 12 June 2016

Detailed Floral Clean & Simple Notecard Set

Did I tell you these Detailed Floral dies are my favourite product...ever!! They work like a dream.... though they do require the recommended Precision Plate in my opinion...

I started to make my customer Thank You cards to go out with orders... and the process just started to change as I carried on with my task!! So I just had to share...

First we have a Night of Navy die cut panel mounted onto a plain Whisper White card blank...
Next we have a Whisper White card blank die cut... then a Night of Navy panel mounted onto the back of the die cut area...
Then we have a Whisper White card blank die cut... then a Night of Navy panel mounted onto the back of the card...
Finishing off with a Night of Navy card blank die cut... then a Whisper White panel mounted onto the back of the card... with the greeting embossed in white on this version...
I love all 4 versions.... but the last 2 look so beautiful as you peep through that filigree detail... and require no fussy "being tight with your Tombow" glue action on narrow filigree sections...! So easy peasy... though less strong when standing up of course...

And a few other details... 

The card blank is a 10.5cm Square card blank (4 1/8" Square). 

I am cutting a 10.2cm (4") wide panel to die cut through (ie as in the first version)

And a 9.9cm (3 15/16") panel to stick on the backs

I have used the co-ordinating Floral Phrases stamps... which I have quickly come to LOVE... but more on that another day...

And I finished off simply with Night of Navy or Whisper White Solid Bakers Twine. Really wish I had bought all the coloured Solid Bakers Twines straightaway... loving them!! Oh well I am ordering again later this week so I can quickly resolve that stock problem....

Now back to using the co-ordinating Floral Boutique papers for next week's classes.... Ooh... think I might just create a box for 4 notecards.... 

And finally... I have to admit... I think you are going to see a lot of makes over the months with these papers!!! I think they are the business....! In my happy corner...

4 comments:

Christine said...

They are beautiful Amanda and I am so pleased I got all of this wonderful set. As you say, the cut like a dream using the Precision Base Plate.
I am cutting some as I type.
Christine xx

Amanda said...

Multitasking ...fabulous!

Charlen said...

Is a gorgeous floral die set....love it....beautiful cards 😊

Amanda said...

Thank you Charlen... And have to agree with you ... Brautiful dies..and so are the stamps!