Saturday 11 June 2016

Keeping it Simple and Floral...

I have to admit that the Detailed Floral Thinlits dies were right at the top of my New Catalogue Wish List... as they are just stunning... Along with their co-ordinating stamp set, Floral Phrases. And available in a Bundle with 10% off... in Wood mount and Clear mount

I have been working hard with them today!!! Which means a few makes to come... and some tips in using them too...
But my first share is pretty much as intended... and pretty much as the sample on the catalogue page/on line store... just a night of navy card base instead of white and no random sequins....

Oh and I have flipped the thinner part to the bottom... just suits my eye more!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like the thinner on the bottom too! Thanks for sharing your idea...this is a lovely set!

Anne said...

It's lovely Amanda- on my wish list as well! :-) x

Christine said...

These dies are beautiful Amanda and I like the thinner die on the bottom too. Just love Night of Navy card stock.
Christine xx

Amanda said...

Thank you Cheryl...and glad my eyes are not alone on preferring the thinner section at the bottom!

Amanda said...

Yes it really is Anne....,and it cuts like a dream.... Some tips up tomorrow.....

Amanda said...

Thank you Christine...and glad my eyes are not alone on preferring the thinner section at the bottom! Some tips on using this die up tomorrow including the one you asked about earlier!