Tuesday 21 June 2016

Number of Years Double Z Joy Fold Card

Just sharing Heidi's version of this week's Double Z Joy Fold Cards using the new Pop of Pink papers... she had 5 minutes left to complete it... so no time for the multi Marquee Messages etc... and she did to such great clean & simple effect using the Number of Years stamps and the Large Numbers dies.... Love it! The little gold stars are from the new Metallic Enamel Shapes pack...
So much so Heidi... guess what I then made for next year's stash...
I just couldn't resist as I had a spare card pack!
Thanks again for the inspiration Heidi!





2 comments:

girl with a curl said...

Awesome cards Amanda and Heidi!. Amanda I have been following along with your double z joy fold cards and these are fantastic. So much so I know exactly the card I am making for my nephews up coming 21st b'day, thanks for solving my card dilemma, I have been stressing about it for weeks now. Just waiting for my numbers dies to arrive. Cheers Donna Z :)

Amanda said...

Delighted to hear we have calmed down your stress levels Donna! Pleased to have been of service! Love Amanda and Heidi!