Friday 26 August 2016

And Some Like it Hot!

Same card as yesterday... but a completely different bright and vibrant look...

As this time I was having a play with my Bermuda Bay Ombre ink pad.... starting off with the Direct to Paper technique... This ink pad is great for this technique as you have 5 shades to work with in the one pad...
I swiped my ink pad with the palest end to the centre (darker to bottom) and then repeated from the other side (palest to centre again, darker to top) ... I then swiped the darkest portion again at the very top and bottom... hence the not so smooth graduation of darker colour to the top and bottom edges...
Bermuda Bay Ombre Stampin’ Pad
The graduation is really smooth but again I could have got an even smoother effect had I used  my normal Whisper White cardstock (or no doubt even better with Shimmery White) but that will have to be for another day... another series!
Now watch this space...as once that Ombre pad was out... I had a good play!!

So do you like it hot? or cold?
Oh and before I go... not a Bermuda Bay lover... well also available in Rich Razzleberry and Calypso Coral... and shhh.... I am going to let the cat (or rather ink pad!!) out of the bag.... coming soon in Black and Emerald Envy

Rich Razzleberry Ombre Stampin’ PadRich Razzleberry
Calypso CoralCalypso Coral Ombre Stampin’ Pad

1 comment:

Ann Lauzon said...

Hi Amanda,
I like both, but hot better...Ann in Canada