Thursday 13 October 2016

Cable Knit & Holly Berry Happiness JOY Hanger - and Sorry

First of all...sorry for any Technical Hitch recently experienced!

Anyone visiting in the past few hours/day may have seen an error message... it appears that updating my blog to the more secure web site version resulted in a message saying it was not secure/valid... go figure!

It should be all sorted now... but please contact me or comment if anything appears different - or any new messages pop up!

Or if my fellow blogging friends know of anything else I need to check/update or change....!
Now back to a certain Staircase Card... still hope to get Tutorial up as early as possible over the weekend now... so just a quick but lovely crafty share for you today...

This is the last  - and my favourite - of Julie's Quarterly Training makes using Holly Berry Happiness, the Warmth & Cheer papers , Layering Squares die-cut Kraft Card and the fabulous Kraft Rope Trim. Along with the gorgeous Cable Knit Embossing Folder.

And really clever use of the new Foam Adhesive strips to create a channel either side of the Rope Trim. And I used them for my letters too... makes the job easy!!

No comments: