Friday 23 December 2016

Blooms and Bliss Pop Up Panel Card

The other Pop Up Panel Card- or Pop Up Twist Card - or Twisted Pop Up Card  - as they are also known - in my Blooms & Bliss AND Blooms & Wishes series. First one shared here

I followed this tutorial by Samantha Harrison for the card
But I used a 11" x 5 1/2" piece of Whisper White card scored LANDSCAPE at 5 1/2" to make an outer 5 1/2" square card blank....

Now unfortunately I have filed my card in the "christmas annual clean-up and hide everything session" today - so I will be back to update this post with the paper dimensions when I come across it again!!

Edited to Add - Paper sizes are as follows... 
Front Mat 4 1/8"/10.5cm Square), Paper 3 7/8"/10cm Square
Inside Top & Bottom - 5 1/4"x 3 5/8" (13.3 x 9.2cm)
Inside Panels 2 1/4" x 3 1/4" ( 5.7 x 8.25cm)
And I will be back in the New Year with a completely new version I have planned in my head....




No comments: