Thursday 5 January 2017

Back to it!

Normal Craft Spa service will be resumed very shortly... My craft space is finally all put back where it should be! So I can't wait to grab a few new products today and get creating some new projects... yay!

We also had out first Team Training session of the year yesterday... so I created 3 lovely cards... which really helped ease me back into the swing! And great to catch up and swap ideas and inspirations as always...

But in the meantime... some more details on the Sale A Bration products. Twelve fabulous products to choose from... One for free with a £45 Stampin' Up! order. 2 for a £90 order etc... Click here for more details on the Sale A Bration promotion.
Here are some projects made with my 4 favourite Sale A Bration promotional sets... all of which are set up and ready to go!

First up... Delicate Details... 5 gorgeous lacey borders
Secondly, So Very Much... huge Thank You greeting and 4 co-ordinating greetings... right up my street! And timely... Needed straightaway for those Christmas gifts thank you cards...
Thirdly.... Inside the Lines Paper... 4 sheets of each of 3 designs of black and white paper for colouring (with my favourite Spring/Summer product, Watercolor Pencils 
And fourthly... the Card Tin... a lovely white tin with printed gold metallic stripes and 9 customisable card divider tabs. I am definitely stocking up on these... lots and lots of ideas with them... but that is for another day...
OK...that is me for today... off to create now!

No comments: