Wednesday 11 January 2017

On Stage Sealed with Love Upgrade...

Just sharing what I did with the little Love Notes that thousands of Stampin' Up! demonstrators around the world made at the November Stampin' Up! On Stage event...

These were the trio Stampin Up! had designed for the Make N Take using the new Spring Summer catalogue stamp set Sealed with Love...
And here they are just added to an A5 long card... yes it is a long card!! All 29.8cm (nearly 12" for my American followers!) long of it ... Just a piece of Thick Whisper White A4 card scored PORTRAIT in half at 10.5cm...
Gives the card presence in the room... and also easier for display purposes!! 

And  - seeing as I was lucky enough to take the stamp set home with me after On Stage - I can't wait to share my next Sealed with Love project with you!!!! I can't tell you how good it was to get something made today!!! 

No comments: