Tuesday 10 January 2017

Sending Love & Sunshine Wishes...

Back to my Pop & Twist Valentine card for this year.... I now bring you the front... and an amend to the inside for good ol' Yorkshire folk!!!

I decided to keep the front simple in style too...
More Sending Love paper... Silver Foil and Real Red Sunshine Wishes hearts, Silver Glimmer greeting from the same set of dies...

Plus a silver Mini Clip, a bow from the Sale A Bration silver metallics ribbon and a few Real Red foil stars from the Brights Sequins (There should also  have been a white star sequin from the Metallics Sequins to the left of the Real Red heart... but those sequins were playing hide & seek! So I had to use a 3rd Real Red sequin instead)
And the Yorkshire amend!? Well not just Yorkshire in all reality.... 

See the add of the second (silver foil) "love" to the centre right below the E. So making "Love YOU Love"....   

Many Yorkshire people call each other LOVE (pronounced more like LUV!) It is a term used for someone you don't know  - or someone you do know but you can't remember their name at that very moment! Or just a general term used towards someone else!!! eg Alright Love!!!? for RU OK?? Yes I can hear some of you laughing right now!!!
And the back story - or an update as some of you have been asking ...

This card has taken me longer to produce than any other! I started to make it last Wednesday and have finished it today - so a full week in the making!

Not because it is difficult... not even because I had to make it from scratch... nor because I have made lots of other cards in the meantime... but because of the "bug" aka cough & cold & stuff that has hit me hard... though I am happy to report that I have been through the worst of it for the last 2 days... but it keeps coming back with an evil grin knocking me sideways again!!!! So I think I am on the up side!!? Maybe!? Hope so!!!

2 comments:

Kraftybabs said...

Alreet luv, by gum this is a grand card. Keep up tha craftin' luv an I'll sithee soon xx

Amanda said...

Lol! Glad you were concentrating....!