Tuesday 14 March 2017

In The Meadow Cornfield.... using Watercolor Pencils #5

Quick share of another Watercolor Pencils card today.... made me feel quite the artist!

I will be back another day to explain the technique I used for the background.... but for today... spot the three little birds... just 3 little hand-drawn ticks using my Early Espresso marker pen... about the only thing I can draw!!
Remember it is not too late to join us for the Watercolor Pencils class next Wednesday 22 March 2017 10.30am-3pm... just £25 including your Watercolor Pencils to take home with you... just email me to book in by clicking here

Products Used
Colouring Tools - Watercolor PencilsAquapainter
Ink Pad - Early Espresso



4 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely beautiful Amanda x

Amanda said...

Glad you like Elaine... and thank you for your comment!! Lovely to see.... guessing "technology" now sorted then....! See you tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying your lessons on watercolor pencils. I need to pull out my pencils now that you have shared some wonderful tips. Thank you

Amanda said...

So glad to hear that I have inspired you to get the pencils out.... hope you have some fun and make some wonderful creations! And thanks for your feedback...