Monday 10 April 2017

In the Meadow Part 3

Another quick card I made whilst In the Meadow and the Watercolor Pencils were out...

But before I start on the card... don't forget that the Retiring List publishes at 8pm UK tonight... I will be back to publish the link as soon as it posts!
Background just Wet-Aquapainted (ie scribble pencil on plastic, add a drop of water and colour across the watercolor card using the AquaPainter) & then very quickly dabbed with a tissue to add a bit of extra texture/clouds...

Corn at the front with the Damp & Stamp Technique... click here for directions on that... 

And here is the trio of In The Meadow using the Watercolor Pencils cards together...
Hope to "see you" later... 8pm for the Retiring List! Please remember to just go and order online... quoting this month's Host/Stampin Rewards Code JU9WH4MV. Yes you can email or ring me for my Tuesday night order but then I can't promise to get you everything you want at first view! And I will be very busy oohing and aahing over the new catalogue that is released to we demos at 8pm - so you may find me a bit distracted!!!


No comments: