Sunday 11 June 2017

Brick Wall embossed At Home with You

Simple card to share today... but one not to miss if you like a door .... the Tranquil Tide green green door of home!

Showcasing the At Home With You door, 2 of the pots, welcome mat and the lantern... simply set onto a Brick Wall embossed panel (and yes I did ink up the embossing folder with Sahara Sand ink before embossing... best way to get good grout!)
Now I wonder which new product I opened second from my new big box!!!? Just after the Love Today planner...... 
And for those of you waiting for the At Home With You class-in-the-mail details... and anyone else that wishes to register interest by clicking here... I will be back to you shortly... my cold has pretty much forced me to to bed for 2 days!! Yuk! But I hope to be back on it tomorrow.... I just have one last play (with that 2nd item opened from my new stash box!) before I can finalise the cards for the class and get back to you!



No comments: