Friday 29 December 2017

The New Year is fast approaching... Spring Summer Catalogue Product Shares available here...

The beginning of the New Year brings a new Catalogue for us to enjoy... the Spring Summer Catalogue (aka the Occasions Catalogue) Available to we demonstrators already and to all from 3rd January 2018...

Covering many essential events in our papercrafting repertoire... from Birthdays, Valentine & Easter to Ladies, Mens & Kids...

As always I am offering you the opportunity of my Paper, Ribbons & Accessories Product Shares if you live in the UK... so you don't have to spend £100s buying everything in the catalogue to see everything...

And I am including FREE POSTAGE and a share of some relevant Sale A Bration promotional items too...

Click on the picture below to see all the details... but in summary...
£14 Designer Paper Share
£9 Ribbons Share
£13 Accessories Share
£34 I Want It All! (ie Papers, Ribbons & Accessories)
Just click here to contact me to arrange yours... deadline for order & payment of 2nd January 2018 for the first round... Open to anyone in the UK...

And I can't wait to share the whole catalogue with you on-line here come 3rd January.... In the meantime... just contact me here if you would like me to be your Stampin Up! Demonstrator and have a hard copy posted to you...





No comments: