Saturday 17 February 2018

Springtime Foils ...

You will get used to that as part of the title over the next fortnight... as I really can't get enough of these beautiful Sale A Bration Springtime Foils papers... and even better I now get a pack for free with every £45 ordered... and so you can you!

Very simple card to create with the Stitched Shapes dies... just 2 of the largest stitched squares die cut from each of 2 of the papers...

Have I ever told you that these are my favourite... never-put-away-dies!!
Plus another plain Whisper White for the greeting panel... set on a 7cm Square Pink Powder mat... I used Copper Embossing Powder for the greeting as it is similar to the rose gold foiling on the papers...

Oh and the greeting is a chopped clear mount stamp from the very useful Perennial Birthday... comes long & thin and gorgeous... but I needed it to fit in my square... so I cut the stamp in between the 2 words!!!! And mounted one above the other on a clear block.... I can always mount my part stamps side by side when I need the lovely original long greeting.... as bottom left in the image below...
Perennial Birthday Clear-Mount Stamp Set
A bit of Stampin Blends colouring  in Bermuda Bay and Pink Pirouette for the flowers... and Old Olive for the leaves...

And blink and you will miss it... some foiled dot colouring too with the Bermuda Bay and Old Olive Stampin Blends too... careful how you go though... easy to do... but precise colouring action in a small area required!
And more Stampin Blends action on the white Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon... a quick and light colour with one sweep of the brush tip of the dark Bermuda Bay Blendy... Lightly (and as horizontal as you can) does it to protect your brush tip! And dark so it colours in one swoop... whereas the light Bermuda Bay needed a few sweeps...

Large Square card this time... so 14.8cm Square (5 7/8") from A4 Thick Whisper White cardstock... with a 13.8cm ( 5 3/8") Square Bermuda Bay mat... So you could just squeeze one onto a 5 1/2" Square card blank if using US Letter sized cardstock... but I would go for a 6" Square from 12" x 12" cardstock instead...

No comments: